Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My first BLOG!!!

Hi everybody.
Finally my first blog. And this wouldn't have been possible for the continuous backing and support from my friend MONIKA (she has her own blog site and she is just great at writing).
i am not good at this writing stuff(and i always hated writing). But now having read articles from so many of you great bloggers, i think this could help me develope myself. While writing this my mind has gone somewhere back to our school days when we had this big ESSAY writing thing. Teachers used to tell that writing essays is gonna help you a lot and i only thought that , the help would be to get me a good score in BOARD exams and it did too. But the truth is, all my entire school life i have written only one essay(and i am sure many of you would agree with me) -SCIENCE :A BOON OR A BANE (ofcourse it came with different titles). I must have written that essay like a hundred times (it used to come in other languages as well). And as expected it came in the boards as well. Thus i was never able to develope my skills in writing (mind you which is very important in todays competitve world). Now when reading articles (ie blogs, ARTICLES sounds great isnt it!) i find this as a platform to excel in writing skills. So i request all the readers to come with suggestions and comments. Many of you must be thinking , i am talking like SNEHA miss (specially intended to LAWRENTIANS, our school english teacher) so i will stop here. Good day/Good night!!

2 comments:

  1. Good start buddy!!!!
    You definitely brought back memories.
    I think all of us used to write those kinda essays... about science and long autobiographies of umbrellas. :P

    -Neer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogging planet...

    Hey quite a recollection of our English classes in school... :) i still remember this essay... Science-Boon or curse... appearing in all prelims and eventually in the boards...

    and yea, teachers do tell true things, but in wrong tone..

    thanks for the treat.. :D
    keep writing..

    --An Ardent Reader of your Blog :)

    ReplyDelete